TelCo Global Business DeveloperBarcelona, Spain Business Development
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a TelCo Global Business Developer who will be responsible build the Telco industry central body of knowledge, provide qualified leads and opportunities for the Sales departments across all our regions and partners from the TelCo industry and develop the owned accounts.
Telco Business development:
- Lead generation
- Pipeline nurturing
- Lead deployment onto Sales
- Knowledge management
- Quarterly reporting
- Opportunity management
- Opp generation: up-sales, cross-sales
- Reporting and keeping updated all our internal systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as Account Manager/Business Developer.
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration (or similar); Master Degree in Engineering or Business Administration would be an advantage.
- APICS CPIM - Certified in Production & Inventory Management is very valuable.
- Multinational and multi-vertical experience
- Ability to connect to the entire company and partners, at different levels, including C level.
- Experience working with international and multidisciplinary teams in a fast paced or professional services environment.
- Strong business acumen and experience working in a fast paced environment; experience working in professional services, technology or engineering environment is a plus
- Working experience acting as a Change Management agent/sponsor/enabler.
- Proficient level of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and knowledge of some HRIS software.
- Proven in-depth SCM process and industry knowledge
- Strategic thinking and holistic vision, with the ability to detect-solve problems in complex environments.
- Excellent communication skills, empathy and ability to create trusted relationships with all related stakeholders.
- Advanced level of English (at least C1 Level) and at least one other major European language (i.e. Spanish, Italian, German, French) is a must.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!